Metaphysical Meme and Precog Polyart

Welcome to my heart's desire. I started this journey in 2010. I've come to understand that no United States-based fan organization is currently operating--or if there is, it's well under the radar. Well, that's just wrong. So it is that I'm taking on the challenge of calling all fans and enthusiasts in the States to join me (yet again) in creating a new online group where we can discuss and share and show that yes, there is interest in the United States! If you would be interested in this new project, please contact me at ejconroy778@gmail.com and let's see what we can create!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Top Ten American Reactions to JMJ's Music (humor)

10. "I'm feeling kind of odd."
9. "Wow. I can actually feel my brain taking shape."
8. "What the hell is this stuff?"
7. "I think I've heard this before, but I can't remember where."
6. "Turn it off. Please, turn it off!"
5. "Tragically new age. Someone's going to attack me with a crystal and a smudge wand any second now."
4. "All right. I'm hooked."
3. "There's no singing. What's up with that?"
2. "This is from some indie movie, right?"
1. "I don't quite understand it, but I like it."

2 comments:

  1. Emilie, very funny post ! I laughed a lot !
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same things happen in Brazil. Great words. But Jarre got more publicity in Brazil than States between 1986 util 1993. Polydor in Brazil was very strong in jarre's publicity. He got 2 golden discs in my country. But it was the past...today, nobody nows who is Jean Michel ...what...Jarre .

    ReplyDelete

Always bear in mind the karmic bitchslap. Keep your comments relatively civil.