Metaphysical Meme and Precog Polyart

Welcome to my heart's desire. I started this journey in 2010. I've come to understand that no United States-based fan organization is currently operating--or if there is, it's well under the radar. Well, that's just wrong. So it is that I'm taking on the challenge of calling all fans and enthusiasts in the States to join me (yet again) in creating a new online group where we can discuss and share and show that yes, there is interest in the United States! If you would be interested in this new project, please contact me at ejconroy778@gmail.com and let's see what we can create!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Inspired by Jean-Michel

Music becomes the motivation for movement...


I am sovereign.

I am my own thinker regnant.

No more will I dread fear or consequence.  I will act, and when I act, I shall act boldly.

I am strong enough to value others, and so I will let those dearest to me know the depths of my appreciation.  I will not give up on anyone, but I will encourage them to greater achievements.

The trappings and standards of the world do not apply to me, not age nor beauty nor demeanor.

I will embrace change as I take up the charge to fight for rights and to fight for what is right.

Embrace me.  I shall not doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always bear in mind the karmic bitchslap. Keep your comments relatively civil.