Metaphysical Meme and Precog Polyart

Welcome to my heart's desire. I started this journey in 2010. I've come to understand that no United States-based fan organization is currently operating--or if there is, it's well under the radar. Well, that's just wrong. So it is that I'm taking on the challenge of calling all fans and enthusiasts in the States to join me (yet again) in creating a new online group where we can discuss and share and show that yes, there is interest in the United States! If you would be interested in this new project, please contact me at ejconroy778@gmail.com and let's see what we can create!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

When The Jaguar Summons...

I found myself thinking a lot of things out and over, which can be a scary experience as well as a productive one.  Basically the whole effort comes down to balance.  All right, I've gotten pretty screwed over by a few people I had considered close friends, but shouldn't everybody else who has stayed with me and kept me afloat more than counterbalance any betrayals?  I'm getting older, of course, but I'm also getting better--at my craft, at keeping my temper, at handling the warp and weave of life.

Anyway.  Electronic humanity, digital art.  This was inspired by Jean-Michel Jarre's concert at the pyramids.




Up until now I haven't cared about the much balyhooed royal wedding...that whole Kate and William thing.  I'm much more interested in another royal wedding.


July 1st, 2011 - Monaco


H.R.H Prince Albert II of Monaco and his fiancée Ms Charlène Wittstock, in celebration of their wedding, will offer a concert by Jean Michel Jarre. On Friday 1st of July 2011 at 10pm, the Principality of Monaco will pulsate with Jarre’s electronic music.

Hercules Port, entirely transformed into a one-night stage, will showcase Jean Michel Jarre’s concert-event, a special creation for Monaco, in this historic context.

Monaco will be the casket for a stunning evening. Jarre’s futuristic concert marries lighting and laser choreography, HD videos and pyrotechnics, the visual score of his universal music, performed from the stage centred in the Port. 

A concert in the city, or a city-in-concert, this civic event, open to all, will be broadcast throughout the Principality, as well internationally.

“It is a great honour to have been chosen by Prince Albert of Monaco and his future wife for such an event. It is also a real pleasure to be able to perform in the exceptional site of Hercules Port” states Jean Michel Jarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always bear in mind the karmic bitchslap. Keep your comments relatively civil.